If you have not jumped on board the slow cooking revolution you are missing out. Why not break the drought with this Mexican fiesta.
1-1.5kg rump steaks
4 cloves of garlic
1 tin of tomatoes
1 large brown onion
1 large red onion
1 Tbs of garlic salt
1Tbs of smoked paprika
1 Tbs of cumin
1. Dry rub the steaks and set aside, these do not need to be done in advance, however you can have them pre-prepared if you like.
2. Chop the onion brown onion roughly and place in the slow cooker with the tin of tomatoes and the 4 whole cloves of garlic.
3. Add the steaks to the slow cooker (simply sit them on top of the ingredients that you have already added).
4. Set the temperature to high and the timer to 5-6 hours.
5. With an hour to go it is time to shred the beef using 2 forks and add the remaining ingredients to the mix.
6. Time to serve with your favourite sides!