We were struggling to come up with a new recipe for all of you this week so after an eternity staring into the abyss that is the refrigerator we thought stuff it... literally.
Chillies to taste
1 Large capsicum (per meal)
400g of 4 bean mix
1/2 Brown onion
1 Level teaspoon of hot cayenne pepper
2 Teaspoons of smoked paprika
2 Teaspoons of cumin
1 Small handful of coriander
1 Tomato or a handful of cherrie tomatoes
Cheese to taste (optional)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200c.
2. Hollow out your capsicum and put into the oven for 8 minutes to heat through.
3. Chop your stuffing ingredients. In a medium frying pan cook your onion until opaque. Add the beans and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add the tomato and cook for 4 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and cook the mix until the beans begin to slightly soften.
5. It's time to stuff your capsicum. If you are a cheese fan you can layer cheese then bean mix and repeat. If not just go with the beans.
6. Place back in the oven and cook until either the cheese is golden or the capsicum begins to colour.
Obviously you could stuff the capsicum with whatever you like and choose your favourite capsicum colour. Get creative and send us your best efforts!