We are back at it with a healthier alternative to your snack cravings with this easy to make yet impressive dark chocolate slab. Impress even the harshest of critics with our latest creation that won't break your waistband (well everything in moderation).
200g of your favourite dark chocolate (we used 85%)
1 handful of dates
1 handful of almonds
1 handful of cashews
1 handful of desiccated coconut
2-4 x crushed sugar free biscuits or shortbread
2 Tbs of vanilla essence
1 Large Tbs of peanut butter
2 Tbs of sesame seeds
2 tsp of raw honey
1. Chop all of your dry ingredients and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate over a water bath or in the microwave until smooth and runny.
3. Add the wet ingredients and combine well.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well.
5. In a silicone bread pan or lined pan, tightly pack the mixture in. Place in the fridge for a few hours and you are ready to slice and indulge!
We hope you enjoy making this as much as you will eating it! Please tag us in your pics so we can share with the world :)