1 Cauliflower head
1/2 Green capsicum
1/2 Red capsicum
1/2 Brown onion
2 small corn cobs
3 Small bacon rashers
1 tsp of garlic
1 tsp of ginger
1 Small handful of spring onion
1. Dice all of the vegetables and bacon. Blitz the cauliflower until the consistence of rice.
2. Scramble the eggs and set aside.
3. Fry the bacon and onion until brown then add the garlic and ginger. Add the carrot followed by corn and capsicum. Sweat everything down for 3-4 mins.
4. Add the cauliflower to the frypan and cook for a further 3-4 mins.
5. Add the eggs into the mix with the spring onion.
6. You may add your favourite veggies or chilli to taste.